Monday, September 28, 2009

Death Metal logos


I'm not necessarily critiquing the album art or music but I am critiquing the design. I do not care for the crazy designs of their logos. It makes it very hard to read and make out what it is saying. Some of the names are very hard to make out and others are not so bad. If I designed a logo like that I would make it easier to read. It might catch the attention of someone but I think they might pass by if they can’t make it out. If they can’t make out the logo quick enough they might just walk by because they can’t read it. The design is interesting. I believe they chose designs like these so people know what kind of music it is. Most of the bands in Death Metal are the same. So if someone saw it they would realize that it is someone they might want to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment