Monday, September 28, 2009

In the Unlikely Event


I chose my favorite bands new album cover. The album is entitled "In the Unlikely Event" by The Fall of Troy. I like the design of the cover. I like the darkness of it. If you saw the album in the store it could be misleading because it makes them seem as if they are a heavier band than they are. If I saw this album it would grab my attention because it makes you wonder, it grabs your attention and makes you feel like there is something different about it. After listening to the album I can see how it would make you feel like something is different. They have really changed their style from their other albums. I love the design of how it is dark and the sky is eerie. The overall design if very good and well done. I like how the girl is placed in the center of the picture. For me my attention is caught in the background rather than the girl or the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment