Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bond, James Bond


I grew up watching all the James Bond movies. They've always been my favorite movies. Roger Moore and Sean Connery were my favorite Bond's. I really like Daniel Craig as James Bond in the newer ones. I think he fits the role very well. It seems like the perfect guy movie. It has all the action anyone would want and always has the attractive girls. People has always loved the James Bond series and will continue to love it. The first movie debuted in 1962 with Dr. No. It is the longest running film series with one main character in the English language. The movies always have something new and special that they show off and you won't find in another movie. I think it will continue to be very successful and will continue on for many many more years. Man, don't you wish we had his gadgets?!

No comments:

Post a Comment