Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The King


I absolutely love Burger Kings mascot. I think the commercials are funny and his outfit is extremely goofy. Heck, even playing the video games were fun even though they are weird and rather simple. I really like Burger Kings food too. I think it is a lot better than McDonald's. It may not be as cheap but the quality is so much better. Burger King even has Frozen Coke which goes great with the food. Their breakfast is also the best fast food breakfast in my opinion. Interestingly, they recently made their double cheeseburger a buck. Well, franchise owners were upset because they were losing money. They said that the burger made them a profit if it was $1.25 instead of just a buck. I think it is fair to have it priced at $1.25, that isn't too unreasonable for me. It has that great taste that makes it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment