Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bose Headphones Advertisement


This is an advertisement for Bose headphones. They are said to be the best headphones on the market. They are always said to be great at blocking out sound from outside sources. I like this advertisement because it's a good example of how good the headphones are. Obviously, one would realize they were near a waterfall but it is showing that they are fantastic at blocking out sound. I own a pair of Bose headphones and they are really nice. They are better than most of the headphones i have used. After reading information about the headphones I see that over the years they have gotten better and better at canceling outside noises out. The headphones can be very expensive but the quality of the output is very good and worth the money. I think like most things the price will go down in a few years as well as the quality going up.

1 comment:

  1. I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete