Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hot Box!


Oh Hot Box, how I love thee. Hot Box is for sure my favorite pizza. Not only is their pizza good but their breadsticks, called Stix, just have the different taste. It has a saltier taste that I really enjoy. I like how basic their design is. They give you cups that say "cup" on them. They are normally green but at random points they change the color up. Their napkins say "napkin" and sell shirts that say "shirt." I like that because it is so basic and it makes you think wow, how did someone else not think of that. They also have nicknames for all their different "specialty"
pizzas. Also, every week they have one of their "pies" half off and you have to give them the special password that when you say it makes you feel goofy saying it. It always gives me a good laugh. For me the pizza is just delicious and is better than any other pizza i have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment